ENVY HYDROPONIC NUTRIENT CONCENTRATE
PART A — 7–0–5 and PART B — 2–6–6
ENVY PART A and PART B HYDROPONIC NUTRIENT CONCENTRATE is an excellent nutrient for the soil less grower and helps meet today's increasing popularity of hydroponics' growing demands.
National Liquid Fertilizer is the pioneer developer of ENVY PART A and PART B HYDROPONIC NUTRIENT CONCENTRATE, and it is still compounded with the original formulations. With the knowledge gained from Holland and extensive experimentation, the product has been tested extensively. You can be assured of a vastly superior product!
WHY THE TWO PART CONCENTRATE?
ENVY uses pure, high quality nutrient carriers that cannot be mixed in their concentrated forms. When properly diluted and mixed, PART A and PART B develop a HYDROPONIC NUTRIENT CONCENTRATE readily available to plants.
HYDROPONIC NUTRIENT CONCENTRATE
- Formulated with nutrient carriers that contain no unnecessary ingredients to interfere with proper plant growth or that can pollute nutrient solutions and eventually cause unnecessary vegetative growth. For example, ENVY PART A and PART B HYDROPONIC NUTRIENT CONCENTRATE contains no chloride or sodium since plants do not require them for growth.
Formulated with calcium nitrate which encourages a larger, stronger cell structure of calcium pectate. The cell is then less susceptible to diseases and pests, thus giving more efficient water-nutrient intake.
- Immediately mixes with water and produces a nutrient solution that plants can readily absorb. Plant roots are equipped with specific ion transport systems that selectively absorb nutrient ions in a particular form. When growing under artificial (high density discharge) lighting, the proportionate balance of phosphorus and potassium found in ENVY PART A and PART B HYDROPONIC NUTRIENT CONCENTRATE is essential in maintaining a healthy metabolism during the entire bloom cycle.
- Made with nutrient carriers that have low osmotic pressure. Some nutrients, such as salts having too high an osmotic pressure, can actually leach water and other nutrients from plant roots, causing fertilizer burn.
- pH regulated to ensure a stable and clear ionic concentrate that will not form a precipitated concentrate.
ENVY HYDROPONIC NUTRIENT CONCENTRATE is available in:
- 5 Gallon Unit: (2.5 gallons PART A, 2.5 gallons PART B)
- 2 Gallon Unit: (1 gallon PART A, 1 gallon PART B)
- 2 Quart Unit: (1 quart PART A, 1 quart PART B)
One gallon of PART A and one gallon of PART B, when mixed with water, makes 512 gallons of full strength HYDROPONIC NUTRIENT CONCENTRATE.